AddressTimberland Mobile Home Park
3660 Hallberg Road
# of Sites142
Lot Size23 Acres
PricePlease Contact Listing Agents
Cushman & Wakefield ULC is pleased to present to the market the opportunity to acquire Timberland Mobile Home Park, located at 3660 Hallberg Road, in the Cassidy region of Ladysmith, BC.
Improved on a 23.48 acre lot, Timberland Mobile Home Park consists of 142 mobile home sites, a two storey wood-frame mixed-use building and a large workshop on the south east corner of the property. All pads are serviced with well water, shared septic tanks, and individually metered hydro. The two storey, mixed-use building contains two fully-leased commercial units and two, four-bedroom suites on the upper floor. Privately owned and managed, the property is a well-cared for community that offers a forested, family-friendly setting with nicely cared for homes.
- 16km south of Nanaimo
- Immediate access to the Trans-Canada Highway which links to the rest of Vancouver Island
- Nanaimo Airport (YCD) is 2 km east of the Subject Property
- Duke Point and Departure Bay Ferries are a short 15 – 25 minute drive North
- Steps to the local pub, Timberland Pub and Liquor Store
- Nearby recreational facilities include Cottonwood Golf Course and WildPlay Elements Aerial Park