Address7110 Linden Avenue
# of Units30
PID002-857-235; 002-857-243; 002-857-251
Lot Size26,394 SQFT
Acquire 100% freehold interest in a 30 unit apartment building in the established community of Highgate in Burnaby. Ideally situated on a large 26,394 sf lot, the Property is within walking distance to the Highgate Village Shopping Centre, Edmonds Community Centre, and Edmonds Skytrain Station.
- Central Highgate location with excellent access to amenities in the area.
- Ideal suite mix, featuring 19 one bedroom suites, 10 two bedroom suites, and 1three bedroom, two bathroom penthouse suite.
- Low reported CMHC vacancy rate of 0.6%, ensures stable cash-flow and with turnover, the opportunity to increase revenue.
- Property is held in a bare trustee company so that the Purchaser may have the option to purchase the bare trustee and avoid a 3% property transfer tax.
- Building has recently been outfitted with new double-glazed windows.
- Laminate flooring in all suites except for two.
- Hallway carpets replaced over the last two years.
- Two laundry rooms with one washer and one dryer in each (leased).
- One brand new hot water tank installed in 2017.
- Majority of suites have their own balcony, and parking and storage is available to every tenant.
- Situated on over 26,000 square feet of land in a sought after and established community, surrounded by new developments and endless amenities.
- Property Condition Report and full Vendor’s materials package available.
- Highgate Village Shopping Centre is located a 10 minute walk from the Property. Completed in 2004 this 140,000 square foot retail shopping centre acts as the shopping destination for the Highgate neighbourhood.
- Central to amenities and recreation, the Property is within walking distance to the Byrne Creek Ravine Park, the Tommy Douglas Public Library, the Edmonds Community Centre, and Edmonds Park.
- The Property is a 10 minute drive or a 20 minute public transit ride to Metropolis at Metrotown.
- Edmonds Skytrain Station is a 15 minute walk from the Property. Downtown Vancouver is a further 25 minute ride from this Station.